Walk-in Clinic in Boiling Springs SC
AFC Urgent Care is a Walk-in Clinic with Doctors and Medical Practitioners. We Are Open Monday to Friday 8AM-8PM and Saturday to Sunday 8AM-5PM. No Appointment is Necessary for Routine Vaccinations, Cold and Flu Testing and Treatment and Non-Emergency Injury Evaluation and Treatment.
How much does it cost to go into a walk-in clinic?
Walk-in clinics are typically located inside of a major retailer like Target or at your local pharmacies like Walgreens or CVS. However, at AFC Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic in Boiling Springs SC, we are a leading walk-in clinic for the simple fact that you are able to just walk in and be seen for minor emergencies at an affordable price with no appointment needed. Some of the common questions that people will ask are:
When should I go to a walk-in clinic?
Visit our local AFC walk-in clinic for easily accessible and convenient immediate medical care at 2746 Boiling Springs Rd Boiling Springs, SC 29316. You can be seen by our doctors and medical practitioners on a walk-in basis for the following symptoms and conditions, but are not limited to:
- Vaccinations and general wellness physicals
- Sore throat/strep throat
- Minor to moderate flu-like or cold symptoms
- Flu shots
- Pink eye and styes
- UTI, bladder infections and yeast infections
- Heartburn + indigestion
- Sinus infections
- Hepatitis A & B Vaccines
- MMR and Tdap Vaccines
- Bug, tick bites + stings
- Minor cuts, blisters, and wounds
- Suture and staple removal
- Cholesterol screening
- Skin conditions (athlete’s foot, shingles, sunburn, and lice)
Is there a difference between walk-in clinic and urgent care?
Urgent care and walk-in clinic are terms that can and are currently used interchangeably, however, the difference between the two can vary widely. In general, urgent care centers typically treat patients whose illnesses or injuries are not life-threatening but happen to require immediate medical attention. Some examples include broken bones and burns. At AFC Urgent Care in Boiling Springs, we have an on-site X-ray machine to help deliver an accurate diagnosis. Most urgent care centers will see all patients who need urgent medical care without requiring an appointment. AFC Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic is open seven days a week, Monday – Friday from 8am-8pm and Saturday – Sunday from 8am-5pm. We treat our patients on a walk-in basis, but you are also able to Book An Appointment Online. Call us today if you have any questions regarding our services or treatments.
What is the purpose of a walk-in clinic?
AFC Urgent Care and Walk-in clinic in Boiling Springs offers a variety of medical advantages that make us a much desirable option for receiving immediate healthcare. Some of our advantages include:
- Immediate medical care – No appointment is necessary, don’t wait for your primary care provider’s schedule to open up so you can make an appointment; our walk-in clinic is open extended hours, including weekends.
- Flexible hours of operation. This is especially important and beneficial to the people that don’t have a set working schedule, or that have trouble planning around a schedule that is too full.
- Wait times are very minimal. Our walk-in clinic wait times are much less than that of an emergency room. A benefit of visiting us is that coming to our walk-in clinic, frees up spaces in an emergency room to treat life-threatening emergencies.
- AFC Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic cares about all of our patients, and believe that quality medical attention should be given at an affordable price to everyone. That is why we keep our costs minimal. Dedicated and attentive walk-in urgent care is always provided and at a fraction of the cost of an emergency room visit. It is also rather comparable to what you would pay if you visited your primary care doctor.
Come visit the doctors and urgent care professionals at AFC Urgent Care near you in Boiling Springs SC. We look forward to providing you with fast, effective and affordable urgent care.